It's okay to feel low at times. We all do.
Like we've told each other before, " What are the highs if you haven't seen the lows? "
BUT WHAT DO I DO?
I-- I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT, ADI.
• Call me if you wanna talk it out.
• Talk to your friends about the situation.
• Get up, hug your roommate/ any other person around.
• Listen to uplifting music.
Most of the times I feel low, I stop everything for a second. Think it out.
Why am I even sad/low? Is it worth spending my time on this? Can I do something which would instantly fix my mood?
- Missing someone? - Call them. Call home, call mom, Call dad.
- Lacking the will to do something? - I watch some particular videos which hype me up and tell me that these small things don't matter in the long run. I should be focused on important things.
Look at her. Smiling. Such a beautiful smile. Right?
Younger T is so proud and incredibly amazed by the older T.
The T now is so much smarter. So much more capable. Understands that negative things and negative people don't matter.
Make the younger version of you proud. The younger T has seen a thousand dreams. And the older T will make sure that EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. comes through.
Come on, get up. Smile. Shake it off. You're so freaking strong.
Here are some timeless videos I watch that pump me up like nothing else.
Just a minute of these will leave you inspired.
The first minute is simply beautiful. " Fall down 7 times, get up 8th "
Keep. Freaking. Trying.
" Kuch kiye bina hi jai jai kaar nahi hoti " - This hits like a truck.
" Yes we can "
You can and you will.
3:57 - end